COVID-19 Business Update
Ah, New York. There’s a reason why so many romantic movies are set in the Big Apple. From Tiffany & Co. on Fifth Avenue, to the Bow Bridge in Central Park, NYC is a city of classic romance. Here are ten stunning wedding venues in NYC for couples getting married in Manhattan and beyond.
1. The Plaza Hotel — Few places embody classic New York City luxury like the Plaza Hotel. Recognizable from books such as The Great Gatsby and the Eloise children’s series, getting married in the Plaza’s grand ballroom is nothing short of an epic experience.
2. The Rainbow Room — After several years of being closed for renovations, NYC’s Rainbow Room at 30 Rockefeller Center is back and better than ever. First opened in 1934, the Rainbow Room played host to the rich and famous for decades. Today, you can enjoy 360-degree views, impeccable service, and a stunning event space with a rotating dance floor and windows dripping with crystals.
3. Cipriani 42nd Street — With several locations around the world, as well as within New York City, Cipriani 42nd Street is a beautiful and sophisticated wedding venue. Known for its top-notch cuisine, the company’s event team has also created weddings for the most discerning couples. Inspired by the Italian Renaissance, you’ll find yourself surrounded by marble columns and dangling chandeliers.
4. Gotham Hall — For brides and grooms who like to “think big,” Gotham Hall offers the perfect space to bring all your design and decor dreams to life. Constructed from 1922-1924, this venue is a stylish alternative to the traditional ballroom wedding.
5. One World Observatory — One World Observatory offers a flexible event space that can accommodate up to 300 guests – all, who will undoubtedly remember the spectacular views. Located in Downtown Manhattan, this unique wedding venue is one of NYC’s newer additions, boasting top-notch cuisine and amenities.
6. Museum of Natural History — Geek meets chic with weddings at the American Museum of Natural History. This science-themed venue can be transformed into a magical wonderland – complete with a life-size blue whale.
7. Oheka Castle — Experience the romance of a European castle wedding by saying “I do” at Oheka Castle in Long Island. Nearly 100 years old, this French-style chateau once hosted heads of state, royalty, and Hollywood stars. Today, after $300 million dollars worth of restoration, Oheka Castle (and its gardens) is one of New York’s signature wedding venues.
8. Martha Clara Vineyards — There’s no need to fly to Napa in order to have a beautiful wine vineyard wedding. With its sweeping grounds and an onsite barn, Martha Clara Vineyards is a great choice for brides and grooms who prefer a more rustic ambiance.
9. Lake Placid Lodge — Venture to the Adirondacks for a wedding at the luxurious Lake Placid Lodge. The lodge maintains the utmost standards of comfort and tranquility, further enforced by their age restriction – children under 12 can only be accommodated during certain times throughout the year. As a prime destination wedding spot, the scenery is gorgeous on a summer day, and even more breathtaking when covered in snow.
10. Glen Cove Mansion — Host your own Great Gatsby-esque soiree by booking the Glen Cove Mansion for your wedding. Built in 1910 and set on 55 acres, this historic estate is the perfect place to celebrate, whether you want to have an elegant gala or a full-on roaring twenties bash.
About the Author: Lauren Malamala is a New York City-based writer and musician with an International Business degree from Richmond, the American International University in London. She currently works for a luxury bridal publication, and is a regular contributor to several online magazines and blogs.
If anything doesn’t fit the first time, we’ll send free replacements right away.
Call us at 844-MENGUIN
or chat with us.
Monday - Friday 10AM - 9PM EST
Saturday 10AM - 6PM EST
Arrives about 14 days before your event. Plenty of time to try it on.